Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thank God for the Pottery Barn Catalog!

Over the weekend, I saw the results of a GERM study on the news:

  • Lavatory faucet handles are worse than the inside of the toilet.
  • And the magazines in a doctor's office... well, they are worse than almost ANYthing!

This is not something I've never considered before. I've always been a slight germaphobe, and have avoided touching ANYthing in the doctor's office. You see, I'm usually there NOT because I'm "sick", but because I'm having a wellness exam or maybe a sore foot or something.

I usually sit there quietly, with my hands tucked up under my armpits, staring at the fish tank. The problem is, everyone likes to sit near the fish tank... and I don't want to sit with them!

So today, I went prepared... armed with my own POTTERY BARN CATALOG! And trust me, I didn't let IT touch anything either.

No comments: