Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ozark Mountain Resort: Our Departure

I've got the CRV cleaned up and loaded and Miss C and I are heading out this afternoon. Our first stop will be Nacogdoches, where we will stay overnight at my aunt's and uncle's house. My aunt will join me on this adventure.

I should tell you that my aunt and uncle have graciously offered their time share to me, either by gift or by will. They have reached a point in their lives, where they no longer wish to travel regularly. They have a red zone timeshare, with unlimited use. Their "home" property is in Kimberling City, Missouri, and that's where we're headed.

Who better to share our week with, than my aunt?! She loves Miss C, and she loves me a little bit, too. We've had a lot of fun planning and I'm excited that the time has finally arrived.

UPDATE: I have made it to Nacogdoches. We only had to stop once for someone to relieve herself. I'm not naming names, but it wasn't me. After a brief walk in Livingston, we were back on the road, and we made it here without incident.

No comments: