Saturday, July 07, 2007

Welcome Fishies

I made it to Aquarium World today! And here's what I brought home with me:

  • A Red-Tailed Black Shark, named Charles... who is very busy, very fast and very camera shy.
  • A small Buenos Aires tetra, named Junior... to keep 'Big Daddy' company, since he lost his mate a few months ago. It's cute to see Junior 'tailing' Big Daddy.
  • Two Serpae Tetras, who have yet to be named. I'll keep you posted.
  • Two Lemon Tetras, unnamed, who turned out to be one Lemon Tetra and one Lamp Eye Tetra. I know, I know... how could I have not noticed? Well, I'm not sure I even looked, until I finally turned the light on in the aquarium. And now I must return to the store for another Lemon and Lamp Eye! Darn!

These newcomers join:

Thinking of a clever name for my new fish babies (2 reds, 2 yellows and 2 silvers with red eyes)? Add a comment! All names will be considered! The cleverer, the better!

Photos to follow as soon as all are adjusted!

2 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Hello! Just for fun tonight, I clicked on your blog as it rolled by on Google blogger. Looks like an interesting place. People who love dogs are the best kind of people. A couple of posts on that subject show up on my blog.

East Coast Dweller, a fellow blogger.

Shmoop said...

I'm a little slow at catching your comment... but it truly made me smile. Thank you! My relationship with Miss C is perfection! If you don't know a golden retriever, search one out. I believe they enable you to crack the code on the true meaning of life.

I will be scouring your blog! You sound like good peeps! :-)