Sunday, July 08, 2007

Aquarium Photography

... is harder than you might think. (I took a dozen and this one is the clearest... I'll keep trying!).

First, please excuse the emergency aeration that I dropped in the tank. We've had so many storms and power outages the last six weeks, that I dropped one in the tank for security. Second, please excuse the abandoned undergravel filter pipe in the background... you know, the one that even two vacation days didn't prove long enough for actual removal.

And in the blurry image, you will see... the nose of a Black Skirt (top left), the nose of the other Black Skirt coming at you (bottom middle left)... and clumped in the middle (clockwise)... my new Lamp Eye, Junior (my new Buenos Aires, heading due right), my new Serpae (heading due left) and my new Lemon (coming toward and right).

I plugged the camera into the computer and the Red Tailed Shark made an appearance, front and center. Got the camera and he was gone.

I admit it. I'm challenged by this. My next photos will be better!

No comments: