Thursday, September 15, 2005

46 Hopes

  1. Dogs go to Heaven.
  2. There's a big family reunion in Heaven.
  3. Good health and a long life.
  4. Miss C lives as long as I do.
  5. Continued blessings.
  6. Eternal forgiveness.
  7. My brother has a change of heart.
  8. Mom and Daddy are still looking over me.
  9. That I'll always make them proud.
  10. Houston and the entire nation are free from terrorism and natural disaster.
  11. Someday we'll all get along.
  12. I'll adopt, either formally or informally.
  13. MJ will have a change of heart.
  14. Or I will find the right S/O.
  15. All the people I love will live in close proximity.
  16. Pay house off at least 10 years early.
  17. Total, unconditional equality.
  18. Total, unconditional love.
  19. God wraps His arms around my loved ones who have entered His Kingdom.
  20. Lose weight and get in shape... to stay.
  21. Spend more time with friends.
  22. Prosperity and well-being for all my loved ones.
  23. Pets and children never suffer from the neglect, abuse or poor decisions of others.
  24. A more joyful way to earn a living.
  25. Windfalls come my way.
  26. Investments and savings increase.
  27. Own land in the country, as well as a beach house.
  28. Own a "sweet" Honda Trail 90.
  29. To be valued and appreciated more, by others.
  30. I'll know when opportunity knocks.
  31. I'll publish my books.
  32. An increase in everyday energy.
  33. Better vision.
  34. Professional advancement.
  35. White bread will be discovered to cure cancer, heart disease and strokes.
  36. Compete, athletically, again.
  37. Security (emotional, financial and personal safety) and much, much less worry.
  38. Many more hellos and no more goodbyes.
  39. My voice is heard, and I'm careful when I use it.
  40. Natalee Holloway is found alive in Paulus Van Der Sloot's house.
  41. Reunion with those with whom I'm estranged.
  42. Increasing strength and strong will.
  43. Never have another accident.
  44. Those I've lost know how much I love and miss them.
  45. I'll not always be the one... who if something bad is going to happen to, it will happen to me.
  46. Rats, snakes, poisonous spiders reach extinction. Mice exist only in laboratories.

No comments: