Sunday, April 02, 2006

My First Boyfriend's Birthday

Today is my first boyfriend's birthday. I won't outright name him, but I will cryptically say... JLH, Jr is his name.

He was truly special to me and always will be. And I will never forget his birthday... ever.

I will also never forget our 10th year high school reunion, when he declared that I was his first love. He even spoke in detail about the nature of his affection, as well as the notes and gifts that I had given him those MANY years earlier.

It seems that it was my advanced mathmatical aptitude, along with my ability to punt and pass (I won blue ribbons in punt and pass) in the fourth grade, that won his heart... well, not to mention my stunning good looks!

He endeared his place in my heart even more with those special and thoughtful memories.

No comments: