Monday, March 20, 2006

The Bachelor Paris: Travis Stork, Single Again

I knew it.

Just one week after the show aired, Travis Stork and Sarah Stone admit they've split up.

My theory, well developed by the last episode of the series, was that Travis just wanted to put the whole thing behind him. And when he selected Sarah, he kept saying, "I'm just so happy". Those words confirmed it for me. We don't even have to bring up the fact that he gave her that ring on a chain! Please!

By contractual agreement, the couple was required to remain apart until after the show's final episode aired. And Travis cited that as the reason that they grew apart, although I don't think they were ever "together".

"You're in Paris and you're part of this incredible experience, this fantasy world, and then suddenly you come back to Nashville, and living in the same city I think we thought was going to be a great thing, but instead, you're forced to pretend you don't know someone, for essentially the last four months," the 33-year-old Vanderbilt Medical Center emergency room doctor continued. "The reality is that we were in this fantasy world. And now that we're back in Nashville, over time when you're not allowed to see someone, you grow apart."

My life is so rich.

No comments: