Thursday, July 28, 2005

Random Memo 072805

  1. Woke up late, but not AS late.
  2. Was able to focus on ONE project today, which spells progress.
  3. Went to Ragin' Cajun for lunch, with MMSP and the boys. Ventured out of my usual habit and had the shrimp poboy. Quite yummy and also large, so the second half made an easy dinner.
  4. Noticed that the neighbor had a HUGE tree cut down out of their backyard, and I wondered why. (Update later if I find out).
  5. Miss C was happy about my arrival home, as well as my punctuality.
  6. Wandered out back to survey the gardens. Squirrel dropped (or threw) a half-eaten walnut down and hit me on the shoulder. Wondered where the walnut came from, since he was eating it in a pecan tree.
  7. Watered the potted plants and noted many jalepeno blooms.
  8. Came in and chatted with CT for a while online, listening to the angry squirrel as he threw unripened pecans onto the roof.
  9. Thundered loudly around 9pm, so I made a quick exit from chat, shut down and unplugged.
  10. Went to bed early and waited on the impending storm. UPDATE: NEVER HAPPENED.

No comments: