Friday, February 01, 2008

Natalee Holloway: Case Solved

Nobody has ever covered the disappearance of Natalee Holloway more thoroughly than Scared Monkeys, and it appears as though the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel may indeed provide some closure for Natalee's family.

My instinct has never waivered. Out of respect for Natalee's family and fear of recrimination of those that have no conscience, I don't think I've ever publically stated it.

In general, however, I believe her death to be accidental but due to a lethal mixture of alcohol and GHB. I've never believed that her death occurred at the beach, so I'll leave the location to your own imagination. I will say, though, that I don't find the fact that the Kalpoes drove Joran and Natalee by Joran's house... as a minor detail.

As for other behavior that I find shady and incriminating? Let's just say "family". And let there be no mistake... I'm not talking about Natalee's.

We shall see.

No comments: