Friday, June 01, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Good News:

  1. I had the day "off".
  2. I got the oil changed in my CRV and they noted no other problems.
  3. I made it to the dealership within the limits of my "free tires for life" warranty.
  4. I took Miss C for her 6 month checkup and shots. She was found to be in good health, and she had a fabulous time, as usual!
  5. I got the ball rolling on acquiring bids for my home improvement projects!
  6. And I got to watch Dr. Phil!

Bad News:

  1. Miss C has to have her teeth cleaned next Wednesday. She starts antibiotics on Sunday, and I have vowed to wait until then to begin to get nervous. *060307 UPDATE: Comet figured it out. I swear, I've tried to act normally... but I guess between the mystery pills and my clinginess, she put it all together.
  2. Home improvement projects always cost more than you hoped.
  3. Heard on the news that Swoopes is out 4 to 6 weeks with a bulging disk... as if things aren't bad enough for the Houston Comets!

No comments: