Wednesday, September 14, 2005

46 Treasures

  1. Miss C, and everything about her
  2. Family Connections
  3. Friendships
  4. Memories
  5. My Wellington Box
  6. Other treasure & memory boxes
  7. Daddy’s worn silver coin
  8. Mom’s embroidery
  9. Home
  10. Childhood Toybox
  11. Photos, old and new
  12. Mom’s manners, passed on
  13. Daddy’s sense of humor, passed on
  14. MaMa’s paintings
  15. Cards, letters and notes
  16. Jewelry given to me by my Daddy
  17. My gavel and nameplate from my Senate days
  18. Architectural License
  19. Daddy’s many awards, plaques and trophies
  20. My family’s pie safe, restored by my uncle
  21. Book collections
  22. Writings: books, research and journals
  23. Mom’s utensils and cutting board
  24. Daddy’s baby pillow & pillowcase
  25. Architectural models
  26. Frank Lloyd Wright collection
  27. Patrick’s art & drift wood
  28. Family quilts and afghans
  29. Bob’s Tulia wheat
  30. Diplomas and Awards
  31. Gold Medal for Excellence in Architecture
  32. Old scrapbooks
  33. Adversities I’ve suffered, because they’ve made me stronger
  34. Gana’s china
  35. Daddy’s book, Daily Strength for Daily Needs, given to him by MaMa
  36. Plants given to me by people I treasure
  37. MaMa’s pallette and paint mixing knife
  38. Gifts from MJ (will I ever get over it?)
  39. Family antiques
  40. Bob Holloway prints
  41. MaMa’s glass collection
  42. Professional drawings
  43. Garden and trees
  44. Daddy’s collections
  45. Mom’s sewing box
  46. Childhood phonograph

No comments: