Saturday, August 06, 2005

Random Memo 080605

  1. woke to the news that it would again be raining south of I-10 and for the first time I accepted it as truth. I can tell you, I live just north of I-10 and we had sunshine all day.
  2. got a call from my neighbor and friend. her house sold this week. :-(
  3. washed clothes. boy was that fun.
  4. caught up with LC and Stephen on Laguna Beach. He evidently stayed overnight, and LC made him breakfast... but before he left, he asked if she would make him breakfast again some time... O, and the preview to the next episode... looks like they might hook up again!
  5. caught up with the latest episodes of Being Bobby Brown, Real World and Big Brother.
  6. hopped channels and was able to catch the restaurant scene in When Harry Met Sally. ;-)
  7. ate breakfast for dinner. and then had to clean the kitchen.
  8. got asked out on a date! will update, later.
  9. spoiled the dog all day, but tonight, she really tested my patience.
  10. chatted with CT about various things, including the case and animal insanity.
  11. watched Geraldo who wasn't Geraldo tonight.

No comments: